Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Letters to home!! 4/1/10

Hey Mom,

Well the MTC is not as scary as I thought. Once I got out of the car I wasn’t nervous one bit. I’ll be able to email but I haven’t really been shown that yet. I met Victoria’s brother—he seems pretty nice. Everyone is so nice and willing to help you at anytime. Learned some Tagalog today to. A kop o si Elder Cobbley. My name is Elder Cobbley. Taga Idaho po ako. I’m from Idaho. Magmimisyon pa ako sa manila. I’m serving in the Manila mission. There are some things I need thou- ankle socks. 6 -7 pairs should be good. Pic of the fam and individual pics to. I can’t listen to music here thou but send the ipod anyways. Maybe in the Philippines I’ll be able to but I gotta go to bed its light out. Paalam (bye) J love you guys!!

Elder Cobbley

1 comment: